With the changes in the IT industry, the need to stay upgraded with the modern day norms of the industry has risen amongst students and working professionals. Subsequently, this has increased the demand of industrial training in various sectors.
However, many may not consider it vital, probably they are not aware with the abreast need of industry or might not be aware with the objective and advantages of it.
Following is the objective behind six weeks industrial training in Chandigarh or anywhere in the tricity:
- Gain hands on experience: Opportunity to work on real lifetime projects, so that candidates gain hands on experience, which is entirely different to the studies imparted in colleges or universities.
- Widen the skills: Aspects that are learnt in colleges or university are enhanced, thus helping students to widen their skills. In other words, amorphous industry technical experience is provided rather than concentrating on conventional bookish knowledge.
- Expose to real career world: Students get to work in real industry environment that makes them acquainted with organizational structure, business operation, and administrative functions of the industry.
- Develop sense of responsibility: Alongside technical skills, personality skills also get developed. Candidates become responsible to handle all sorts of task. In addition to this, communication skills also get developed, which grooms the overall personality of candidate.
- Work in time bound projects: Completion of projects within the time is necessary in IT sector. Therefore, value of time is taught that helps prepare the students to work in time bound projects.
- Learn execution of projects: Deliverance of optimal results is must while executing the projects. This is only possible if candidates are made acquainted with concepts of project, its basics, requirements, and full-fledged programs.
If you too use to think industrial training is of no use and sheer wastage of money, then after reading the above objectives you must have got an idea what benefits you can avail from it.
So, if you want to get trained in any of the courses like .Net, Java, software quality testing, PHP, SEO, pay per click, reputation management, ERP, data warehousing, SAS, embedded systems, VLSI, Linux, databases, banner, logo and graphic design, CMS etc. then you need to find a good training center for this purpose.
Before getting enrolled, make sure the center is known for delivering quality training and has qualified trainers for the same.