From the past few years, the use smartphones has considerably increased, which has increased the demand for iPhone developers as well.
Increasing demand for both the things has made the industrial training very popular.
Four abstraction layers in iOS that are taught to candidates in training:
1. The core OS layer
2. The core services layer
3. The media layer
4. The cocoa touch layer.
Detailed description about the studies conducted in six weeks iPhone industrial training program is:
- Introduction to iPhone OS: Core iPhone services, introduction to Xcode, cocoa touch, Xcode workflow tools, iPhone simulator are few basics that are taught during the initial classes.
- Principles of OOPS: Object-oriented programming is the basic thing that is used for designing software’s. Candidates are made thorough with the aspects like objects, instances, classes, variables, constants, protocols, arrays and pointers.
- Memory management: Objective C was used for the process of allocating memory during the runtime process. This comprised of accessor method, control statements and C loops.
- Interface builder: It is a software application program for developing OS of iPhones. User interface objects contain like text fields, data tables, sliders, and pop-up menus that are to be introduced on app would be covered in this part of section.
- Debugging: Bugs do occur, while developing an app. Candidates is made familiar with the types of bugs and breakpoints, so that relevant solution can be provided for the execution of program.
- Cocoa touch framework: This framework is used for different set of graphical representation on the app. Core animation, audio, data and networking can only be done, if Cocoa touch framework is used.
- View controllers: Applications on iPhone are managed by various controllers like MVC, View controllers and many other types.
- Keyboard inputs: A keyboard is displayed on the iPhone, whenever user wants to type something. This is also managed by putting certain attributes in the app. In addition to this, types of inputs, displaying of keyboard on screen and dismissing of keyboard is also a part of the program.
- File handling: Data management is the most important part of learning. Property list of objects and types, modifying and creating of data using pList are few aspects covered in the file handling.
- Graphics and multimedia: These two things are used for displaying the images, audios and videos in the most attractive manner that makes the iPhone look good.
- Working with SQLite data base: We all are familiar with the fact that data, which we access, is stored somewhere. To maintain the data, proper databases are to be created.